Wednesday 3 August 2022

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want

That's right! I'm on the move again!  Just a quick jaunt across the pond for the Chasing The Sun: Rule Brittania Super Card Event that Premier Wrestling is participating in! Already anticipating the pubs after the show...you know I'll be there first!! Look at me getting my Spice Girls look on!




EVENT: Chasing The Sun: Rule Brittania! Date: Wednesday 1:00 pm slt Free for everyone!!!


🍷 Body: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.4)
🍷 Body Skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Legacy (SIENNA)
🍷 Head: LeLUTKA Milan Head 3.1
🍷 Head Skin: VELOUR: "CAMILA" for EVO X (SIENNA)

🍷 Hair: RAMA.SALON - Build a Bella Hair 'Naturals Pack'
🍷 Necklace: EarthStones With Love Redux Necklace
🍷 Nails: alme. Mesh Stiletto Nails - Summer Lines
🍷 Dress: DCNY_Pop Princess Collection_Ginger Skirt (Marketplace only)

🍷 Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Flight Club (Day Travel)
🍷 Camera, Phone & Pose: FOXCITY. High Flyer Bento Pose Set

Today's Featured drink:

Gin and Tonic

2 ounces gin
4 ounces tonic water
Garnish: 2 lime wheels or other seasonal garnishes you may prefer

Fill a highball glass with ice, then add the gin. Top with the tonic water and gently stir. Garnish with lime wheels or seasonal garnishes.



No comments:

Post a Comment