I Wish I Was Reading...

It’s been almost 4 years since I quit smoking.  Yay me!  There was a downside to it though.  That’s about the time I stopped reading.  Why?  You may ask?  Somehow my brain associates sitting and reading with having a smoke.  Probably because I would read when I was on break or having lunch at work, and at home I couldn’t smoke inside so I would grab my book and head out to the garage and read for a bit while smoking.  When I quite I suddenly wasn’t going out for lunch or breaks, and for the first couple weeks it seems that I would just go to bed when I came home from work.  So here I am, 4 years later and I miss reading!  I had to take my mother to an appointment yesterday in which I had to wait a couple hours for her.  I brought along my tablet, determined that I am going to start reading again.  Even though I was sitting in a hospital, I had the most relaxing 2 hours then I have had in years.  It might cut into my Second Life time some, but I am going to make sure that I read a couple hours every day from now on.  If you don’t take enough time to read, let me recommend it to you.  You will be transported away…
PS.  I am still working with my friend Victor Newchurch.  The book nook in this picture is his entry in On9 for November.  Please check out his other stuff too;



Appearance Fyre:

Skin:  
 *League* Isla Sunkiss Champagne 

Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara

Hands:  
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands – Relaxed

Eyes:   
Bella Violet (Wild Lilies)

 *League* isla Lipstick -Black Cherry Light

Eyeliner:   
*League* Classic Wing EyeLiner 3 Tattoo 

Hair:   
TRUTH HAIR Harmony [Ponytail] 

Outfit:

Shirt:   
Apple May Designs - Tied Tops – Pink 

Pants:
Apple May Designs - Jammy Pants (for women) – Pink 

Necklace:    
L&B Mesh Jewelry "Lover's" Unisex Necklace 


Surrounding Props:

Nook:
:: N :: Charlotte Reading Nook, White (w/ books) (November On9)

Bears:
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bearleesi RARE *(June 2014 Arcade)
<:*BoOgErS*:> Puddin' Bear RARE  (March 2014 Arcade)
*MishMish* Pugs Love TV - Snow 4( March 2015 Arcade)
LL - Visit to Canada - Huggable Moose RARE (Little Llama Gacha) 

Cats:
-Pixicat- Bastet.Sphynx (Lazy)(September 2015 Arcade)

-Pixicat- Bastet.Sphynx (Sprawl) (September 2015 Arcade)

Clutter:
{anc} garden. pinkbook 4Li (March 2015 Arcade)
[ Organica ] Candy Swirl - Rounded Mug - Bubblegum Pink (October 2014 Candy Fair)
{whatnext} Lisbeth Macaron Plate
[][] bh [][] - team Cas pillow (November 2015 Geeks’n’Nerds)
>>KAZZA << Sweet Swing 


You can see more of my work on my FLICKR page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.