COMFY & COZY

Hello again!  I’m hoping really bad that my RL has finally calmed down now to a dull roar so I can start doing my posts more often.  I’ve miss it!  So let’s get right to it.  I’ve met a new friend in SL, Victor Newchurch of :: NEWCHURCH :: Furniture & Décor.  His furniture is amazing!  It was fate when I met him and now I am helping him promote his beautiful creations!
 
Please visit his:

Second Life: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Purple/154/188/24




Surrounding Props:


:: NEWCHURCH ::


:: N :: Crusoe Driftwood Bookshelf A
:: N :: Crusoe Driftwood Bookshelf B
:: N :: Crusoe Driftwood Mirror
:: N :: Crusoe Driftwood Tealight Holder
:: N :: Crusoe Driftwood Hall Table 1
:: N :: Gemma 2 Leather Sofa, Saddle
:: N :: Mission Morris Chair, Saddle
:: N :: Mission Footstool, Saddle

Tartessos Arts

TA Classy Lamp 

Appearance Fyre:

Skin:  
 *League* Isla Sunkiss Champagne 

Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara

Hands:  
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands – Relaxed

Eyes:   
Bella Violet (Wild Lilies)

 *League* isla Lipstick -Black Cherry Light

Eyeliner:   
*League* Classic Wing EyeLiner 3 Tattoo 

Hair:   
::Exile::Flying Over the Dateline 

Outfit:

Shirt:   
Addams // Thelma Wool Cardigan w/ Turtleneck 

Pants:
Addams // Worn Out Jeans 

Shoes:  
Mikunch / Sloppy Shoes / suede black

Necklace:    
L&B Mesh Jewelry "Lover's" Unisex Necklace 




You can see more of my work on my FLICKR page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.