Designs By Isaura - Jon Snow

This week I'm doing something a little different.  I received a call last night from a very dear friend of mine, Gracie Saint Possum, and she let me know that her friend, Isaura Simons mentioned, after hearing that I was doing a fashion blog now, that maybe I would blog her newest creation, The Jon Snow Outfit from Game Of Thrones.  I am thrilled about this weeks entry as not only do I love Game of Throne, Isaura is a very talented designer and it is such an honor to have her trust in me to blog her outfit.  I also got to work with my other best friend, Kane Hawksby.  I have been his model many times so now I get to be on the other side of the camera.  I hope everyone likes it and I hope that you will stop by Designs By Isaura


Appearance:

Skin:  
 7 Deadly s{K}ins (January 2015 Group Gift) 

The Mesh Project 

Eyes:   
IKON Promise Eyes – Passion 

Hair:   
*Dura-Boy*57(Black) 

Outfit:

Surrounding Props:

Trees:
Enchanted Woods v2 - 3(trees) from Studio Skye 

Snow:
Skye Snow from Studio Skye 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.